Verónica Díaz Almeida of Sistema B: Academic Conference – “New economy and purpose-driven companies”
We are looking for academics to lead our topics!
On November 13, 2018, within the Encuentro+B Summit, we will hold the first Academic Conference “New economy and purpose-driven companies”, which will bring together academics, students, business leaders and partners who use the power of business as a force for good.
We want this Conference to be a precedent in academic collaboration and be built with the support of academics who believe that companies can play a key role in the construction of inclusive and regenerative societies.
This is why we are looking for volunteer academics interested in leading some of the topics that will be debated during the Congress.
The topic panels to preside over are:
- Impact measurement;
- Inclusion of women and youth;
- Climate change;
- Social movements related to the new economy;
- Management challenges for enterprises with a purpose;
- Legal and institutional frameworks.
The coordinator responsibilities will include:
- To draw up a brief description of what one expects to learn from the topic;
- To receive and select the abstracts submitted;
- To organize lecturers’ schedule;
- To preside over the respective panel during the Congress.
Apply by sending the topic you are interested in presiding over, your résumé and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
The application deadline is February 28th.
Thank you very much for helping to build a new economy from the academic world.
María Emilia Correa
Co-founder of Sistema B
Director Academia B
Assistant Professor, Business School / Corporate Sustainability Center,
Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez